As you can see I had some issues with getting this pattern on my nail nice and straight. I guess it will come with more practice though. Initially I tried using pink and purple for the print but they didn't show up properly. Black worked out fine though. This print was actually easier than I thought it would be. No major issues with smudging during the stamping. There was a little streaking when applying my top coat but other than that this Konad went fairly well.
TIP: With the Konad Black Special Polish I have found that if you let it dry first and then scrape off what you can instead of immediately using polish remover you'll minimize the amount of staining.