Monday, January 4, 2010

Silver and Black Konad

It just dawned on me I hadn't posted my latest Konad for you viewing pleasure.  This full nail print is on Konad plate m65.  I did experiment with this pattern a while ago but only placed it on one nail.







Konad M65 01-01-10
Konad M65 01-01-10 


As you can see I had some issues with getting this pattern on my nail nice and straight.  I guess it will come with more practice though.  Initially I tried using pink and purple for the print but they didn't show up properly.  Black worked out fine though.  This print was actually easier than I thought it would be.  No major issues with smudging during the stamping.  There was a little streaking when applying my top coat but other than that this Konad went fairly well.

TIP:  With the Konad Black Special Polish I have found that if you let it dry first and then scrape off what you can instead of immediately using polish remover you'll minimize the amount of staining.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I missed this one. WOW, that is so beautiful. I don't think you have to get this one on straight or the same on all nails. Looks great,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susie..this one was fun. One of my friends said it seemed to busy for my personality...lol. Not to sure how I was supposed to take that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now your personality is YOURS and you can create it or REcreate it anyway you would like.
    I can imagine many that see my nails at age 54 think I'm loony! :) Let them think I'm having a blast and "THAT" is what it is all about.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete