Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Have You Ever Been Green With Envy?

I hope not. But I do hope you enjoy this color as much as I do. Orly Green With Envy is the name of this green polish. My daughter picked this out a while ago and painted her nails with it once. She only did 1-2 coats and this polish definitely needs at least 3 coats in my opinion if not 4. At first I wasn't liking the way the handle felt in my hand. This was my first go at an Orly polish so it took some getting used to. After I did get used to the brush handle it was fine and I must say this is probably one of the best nail polish applications I have done. The actual brush picked up the right amount of polish and spread enough to get my full nail painted in 2 or 3 strokes. The consistency seemed a little thin but looking back it was just right. It also didn't take long for each coat to dry so that was nice. After 1 day of wear with no topcoat it is holding up well.








Orly Green With Envy
Orly Green With Envy


Now back to my original question, I am sure at some point in my life I have been green with envy but I can't pinpoint what for. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment