Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter Feet Woes

During the summer I keep my feet in relatively good shape.  I don't have to much of a choice since I live in flip-flops and open shoes.  My feet stay moisturized, toenails are painted, and all is right in my little feet world.  Let's now skip through fall and drop me into the dead of winter.  No lying, I would never put flip-flops on at the momment and thank goodness I have no reason to.  

Avon Heel Socks

My tootsies are in terrible shape and need some love...STAT.  I have a Ped-Egg that I have started to use again but I know that is going to take a lot more than a Ped-Egg.  Enter Avon Foot Works Moisturizing Heel Terry Socks.  Geez, that is a mouthful.  These were in my Christmas stocking from my mom.  She gave me something very similar last year if memory serves me correctly but no problem because I like trying out products like these.  Unfortunately, I never got around to using them but once I find them I am sure I will.

Avon Heel Socks

These are little different from all of the other foot socks I have had.  First of all the toe area is cut out. I wouldn't even consider them socks, more like tubes.  The next difference from the other socks is the product is actually built-in.  There is a gel in the heel that from the information provided is a "cocktail of botanical oils, nutrients, and vitamin E."  Awesome and strange at the same time.  If felt funny sliding my foot into the tube with gel in it.

Avon Heel Socks

The recommended usage is 30-45 minutes 3 times a week.  I am going to give it a go and see if I can turn these winter feet around.  I would post before pictures but I am not going to embarass myself or scare you.  Assuming all goes well I hope to be able to post after pictures of smooth and moisturized heels.  Do you treat your feet well year round or baby them in the summer when you know other people will see them too?  What is the greatest foot product you have in your arsenal?

No comments:

Post a Comment